- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
Lezyne's Go-Pro LED Adapter allows you to mount your Lezyne LED light to any standard Go-Pro mount. This makes it fast and easy to switch swap out your camera and headlight using the same mount.
Need to replace a strap on the compact Vis 180 Pro taillight or the front mount of the Vis 360 Pro? This is a durable direct replacement that installs in seconds and can be cut to the preferred length.
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Taillight Seat Stay Mount
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
Designed to accommodate the more aerodynamic profile of aero bars and seatposts, the Stix Aero Strap mount gives you the ability to attach a Specialized Stix for day or night riding. - Stix light mount with longer, flexible silicone strap to fit Shiv and Venge seatposts, plus Aerofly handlebars.
Stick a Stix on it. This fabric clip mount makes it a cinch to clip your Specialized Stix to a bag, jacket, or jersey for on-the-go visibility. - Stainless steel spring clip for secure mounting.
Mount your Stix to either your handlebars or seatpost with this versatile Stix light mount with a flexible silicon strap. - Works with handlebars and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter. - Second loop will fit most seatstay diameters. - Mount only, light sold separately
You really can put a Specialized Stix headlight almost anywhere. This headlight mount is designed to cleanly integrate into the headset of the bike and maintain a clean look with the Stix positioned just under the stem. - Positions Stix headlight just under the stem in front of the head tube for a super-clean, integrated look. - Interlocking system between plastic mount and aluminum spacer allows the light and mount to quickly be removed from the bike. - Works with 1-1/8th Aheadset-style headsets and custom 10mm thickness spacer.
With the Stix Saddle mount, a Specialized Stix tail light can be easily mounted under any saddle featuring SWAT-compatible mounting holes. - Mounts a Stix tail light horizontally under the back edge of a SWAT-compatible saddle. - Includes stamped aluminum bracket that can be bent to adjust the light's angle. - This mount features a snap-in, breakaway mount to protect light if snagged. - Will only work with Specialized saddles with SWAT-compatible mount holes in the base. - Includes mounting hardware.
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
The Portland Design Works Mission Control 2.0 Headlight Mount is now easier to use! Wrap the heavy-duty UV-proof rubber strap around your handlebars and you're ready to blast off in seconds. - Fits 22.0-31.8 mm diameter handlebars - Compatible with all PDW headlights.
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
Mounts a Specialized Stix light to a CPSC, DIN standard reflector/rack bracket or the Specialized Pizza Rack. - Vertical CPSC hole pattern. - This mount can attach to the Horizontal Din hole pattern. - Specialized single hole pattern for the Pizza Rack. - Mounts Stix light horizontally. - Includes all mounting hardware.
USB cable for USB rechargeable batteries. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - Lightning Bug 120 USB - Sentinel 2W USB - Solas 2W USB - Stinger USB
The NiteRider Tail Light Strap Mount allows for quick installation and fitment on to standard seatposts. It features a quick release tab that allows you to remove just your tail light, leaving the strap mount installed on the seat post; ideal for when you leave your bike unattended or when it’s time for a recharge.
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
Origin-8's Eyelet Stub Light Mount is an ingenious way to easily mount a light (or other accessory) to any bicycle frame with standard rack/fender eyelets. The Stub is made of light and tough 6061 aluminum tubing with an outside diameter of 26mm and an overall length of 46mm. It simply bolts to the eyelet with its included 5mm screw. There's a press-fit cap on the end to seal it.
Lezyne's versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne Mini XL, Power XL, Super XL, Deca and Mega Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
The versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne KTV Pro, Power XL, Macro XL, Hecto XL and Micro XL Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
Page 1 of 10 Next page