Parts & Accessories
Surly Trailer Parts - Attaches with proprietary mounting skewer (included) or proprietary mounting nuts for compatible frames (i.e. Surly Troll, Ogre, etc.)
Surly Trailer Parts
• Used on steel models post 1998 • Comes with new style bolts and washers
• 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes • Includes new shim for oversized seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm and above
Thule's Internal Hub Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with an internally geared hub.
Burley’s official adapter for bikes with a 12mm thru axle. Stock thru axles are not able to accommodate any sort of axle mounted hitch system. The Burley Thru Axle is a requirement for any axle mounted hitch system with a bike that has a 12mm thru axle. Burley's new Thru Axles have an external male threading on the end to accommodate the installation of our axle mounted hitch system.
- Ride with the Weehoo iGo on several bicycles without having to remove and reinstall the hitch - Keep the extra hitch installed on a second bike and you’re ready to ride
- Conversion kit for the Sunlite Pet Trailer - trailer sold separately - Kit includes and contains all pieces and hardware to attach stroller handlebar and front wheel
Surly Trailer Parts
Thule's Thru-Axle Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with a rear thru-axle.
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
Surly's Trailer Hitch/Yolk Assembly is the correct hitch for Surly's Bill and Ted Trailers (sold separately). This fine chromoly hitch securely and quickly attaches to your bike using the included proprietary quick-release skewer. Or, if you have a bolt-on rear wheel, you just bolt the hitch onto your rear axle. The hitch fits most bicycles whether they feature full suspension, disc brakes, rear racks and fenders, or you name it. And it works with bicycles with wheels as small as 20 inches and as large as 29 inches, while always keeping the trailer bed level with the ground. The hitch also adjusts to accommodate rear hub widths from 120 to 145mm and allows you to align the centerline of the trailer on the centerline of the bike for easy pulling. Maybe best, the hitch lets you remove the trailer quickly and easily when you don't need it. Plus, by putting hitches on all your favorite bikes you can easily move the trailer between bikes!
A skewer for your Surly Trailer.
• Used to retrofit new style hitch to 15mm vertical style
• QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
- Bolt-on Axle Adapter
Tool-less, 3-position training wheel installation/removal system. - Closed-cell foam tires - Tubular steel arms - Compatible with 2013-present Hotrock 20-inch models only
Thule's Axle Mount ezHitch enables you to attach any Thule bicycle trailer or bicycle compatible child carrier (sold separately) to the rear axle of your bike.
Convert your Thule Chariot into a high-performance jogging stroller. - Simple installation by clicking the kit into Thule VersaWing - Convenient tracking adjustment to make sure the carrier tracks straight - Includes pocket for easy storage of the jogging wheel when not in use
Surly Trailer Parts - These hitch mounts are for connecting Surly Bill and Ted trailers to any 10x1mm solid axle; they replace standard locknuts - They also include threaded stubs for direct mount to Surly Troll and Ogre frames; these frames have eyelets drilled into the dropouts specifically for these mounts
Page 1 of 1