The Hardrock'R is a long lasting tire with an aggressive, yet smooth rolling, tread with multi-directional knobs that are sure to improve traction and cornering over mixed terrain. And with the added benefit of Flak Jacket flat protection, you'll be sure to hit it all with confidence and control. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 2.0", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 880g
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
The RoadSport is a solid performer that's plenty reliable. It features a durable compound with low rolling resistance and plenty of grip, while our proven Flak Jacket puncture protection will give you piece of mind while out on the road. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 1-3/8", PSI 70-90, approximate weight 545g
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 559mm
$24.89 - $29.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
Give your mountain bike road speed with Ritchey's Tom Slick 26-inch. It's a worthy all-around training tire that features a slick center for minimal rolling resistance and grooved shoulders to shed water and debris.
- Salvo`s grippy, diamond-knurled center tread offers extra traction on wet and dry surfaces - 5mm high protection rubber belting - Type: Urban - Bead: Wire
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
Schwalbe's Energizer Plus Tour rolls through the intersection of efficiency and reliability. You get ample security from flats, thanks to Schwalbe's 3mm GreenGuard puncture protection. And, whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Energizer Plus Tour and its durable, easy-rolling tread is ready to keep going and going.
- Urban/commuter tire with thick siped tread for all weather traction with low rolling resistance - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy to install tire bead - 30 TPI
• Super-wide cruiser tires • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 3.5
The Ground Control Sport is an exceptionally versatile trail tire that uses a tread optimized using Finite Element Analysis. This means that it rolls fast and provides increased grip and traction in nearly all conditions. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - 26 x 2.1", psi 25-50 - 26 x 2.3", psi 25-50
$84.95 - $109.95
The Kenda Klondike is a great winter tire for cyclocross or trekking-commuter bikes in light snow. Carbide tipped studs provide traction on ice. - 168 polymer-body, carbide tip studs
Finally, there's a tire specifically made to withstand the demands of riding on an indoor trainer. Continental's Hometrainer is built to handle the heat and friction the trainer's roller puts on the tire so that you can ride with minimal tire wear and save your regular Contis for ruling the road. The Hometrainer tire is for riding on a trainer; not for outdoor use.
The Kross Plus Wire in K847 Tread is a great tire for any hybrid or mountain bike. - K847 Tread Pattern with SRC compound - Wire bead - Made from quality Kenda rubber
$80.00 - $84.00
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
Specifically designed for electric bikes — a reliable companion throughout the cold months - Grippy ribbed tread design based on Continental's know-how as a leading manufacturer of winter tires for cars - Excellent puncture protection thanks to Vectran puncture protection insert - Special winter tire compound for grip on snowed-covered roads and on wet and slippery surfaces
• Slightly knobby tire for light trail use • Wire bead • ISO 559
The Kenda Kwest Hybrid Tire is a road tire designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
$19.95 - $24.95
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
- Cruiser tire intended for everyday use - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy to install tire bead - 30 TPI
$58.85 - $59.09
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Welcome to the world of high-performance commuter tires. 216 studs are carefully positioned across the casing profile to yield a level of confidence and safety never before seen in a commuter tire. Siped tread lugs and oval-shaped stud groupings provide exceptional cornering, braking and acceleration traction. Run the Gravdal at minimum pressure for unmatched traction performance, and maximum pressure for a quieter and faster ride on clean roads. Works great with linear-pull and canti-lever brakes.
We view speed and control as a right, not a privilege, which is why we took the tread design of the Fast Trak Sport tire a step further by manipulating each knob with Finite Element Analysis. Paired with extensive rider feedback and design experience, the result is an XC tire with less rolling resistance, more traction, and a rugged casing that's ready for anything. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - psi 25-50
Kenda Crusier tire is ideal for casual paved riding or soft conditions like sand.
Page 1 of 2 Next page