Gone are the days when shop mechanics grabbed whatever socket was close enough to the sealed bearing size and just tapped it in. The PRESS-1 Large Sealed Bearing Press replaces that archaic installation system, providing the right tool for the job.
PRESS-1 installs 20 bearing sizes, including today's most common bottom bracket bearings. Also includes linkage offsets for full suspension bearing installation and three speed spacers for faster installs. All parts are laser etched for easy identification.
- T-Handles with 3/8" Acme threaded rod
- (3) 30mm "speed spacers"
- (2) 20mm frame linkage standoffs
- (2) 30mm frame linkage standoffs
- 42 pieces total, plus wood storage base
- Includes two open bore drifts for the following bearing sizes: 2437, 22x37 (GXP Left), 6000, 6001, 6002, 6003, 6801, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6806, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6904, 1526, 1728, 27.5x37 (SRAM Predictive Steering)